Test Automation University brands 100,000 student milestone with a virtual celebration event featuring workshops, interactive sessions with instructors, giveaways and more
SAN MATEO, Calif., October 27, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Applitools, provider of the next-generation test automation platform powered by Visual AI and Ultrafast Test Cloud, today announced that Test Automation University (TAU) has surpassed 100,000 student enrollment . It is the largest free online education community for test automation in the world. To celebrate this milestone, TAU will host a virtual event beginning December 1, 2021 called, “TAU: The Homecoming.”
To register for the TAU: The Homecoming event, visit tauconference.com.
TAU: The Homecoming is a free two-day virtual conference where TAU instructors will deliver live workshops and deliver engaging sessions on critical test automation topics. The event will also feature games, a live DJ, and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Angie Jonesexecutive director of the University of Test Automation
- Jason ArbonChief Technology Officer at Test.ai
- Andre ChevalierLead Software Engineer testing for PrecisionLender in Q2
- carlos kidmanDirector of Engineering and Open Source Developer
- Mary DrakeQuality Engineering Manager at Zoopla
- Julia PottingerTraining and Development Manager at QualityWorks Consulting Group, LLC
- Paul MerrillDirector at Beaufort Fairmont, LLC
- Beth MarshallQuality and Testing Engineer at Smoothwall
- Manoj KumarSenior Technologist at Thoughtworks
- mike clarkQA Engineering Manager at iSpot.tv
- Corina Pip, Principal Test Automation Engineer at Sage Intacct, Inc.
- Philippe HricQA Manager at Slido
- Rudolf GroetzAgile Engineering Coach / Guild Lead Test & Test Automation at Raiffeisen Bank International AG
- Patrick Döring, Chief Architect Testautomation & Portfolio Manager Testautomation at ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
To join Test Automation University and start learning for free, visit https://testautomationu.applitools.com/
“It has been such a joy to watch Test Automation University grow. The community of students and instructors is outstanding,” said Angie Jones, developer relations manager at Applitools and executive director of Test Automation University. “Just two years after TAU began, we are thrilled to celebrate this milestone of 100,000 students with a virtual event for the community to learn and celebrate. Reminiscent of traditional college homecoming celebrations, this event will be fun , interactive and will be unlike anything the community has experienced.”
Test Automation University is sponsored by Applitools. Contact the company at https://applitools.com/contact/sales to learn more about modern software testing and visual AI.
Applitools is the industry leader in the application of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) for test automation, providing a next-generation test automation platform powered by Visual AI. More than 400 of the world’s leading brands in verticals such as technology, banking, insurance, retail, pharmaceutical and publishing, including 50 of the Fortune 100, use Applitools to deliver the best possible digital experiences to millions of customers on any device. and browser, regardless of screen size and operating system.
Applitools’ Ultrafast Test Cloud Modernizes Critical Test Automation Use Cases — Functional Testing, Visual Testing, Web and Mobile UI/UX Testing, Cross-Browser Testing, Responsive Web Design Testing, Cross-Device Testing , PDF testing, accessibility testing, and conformance testing –– to transform the way companies innovate at the speed of DevOps without putting their brand at risk.
Applitools is headquartered in San Mateo, Californiawith an R&D center in Tel Aviv, Israel. To learn more, visit applitools.com or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
303-581-7760 ext 16