Impact of COVID-19
With the gradual recovery of the markets following the COVID-19 pandemic, the software testing market is expected to experience mixed impacts during the forecast period. In the short term, market demand will show equivalent growth due to increased infections and reduced economic activity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by-products, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on product segmentation, BSFI segment dominates the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market for software testing services has the potential to grow as $ 34.49 billion over the period 2021-2025, and the market growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 12.39%.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Accenture Plc, Atos SE, Capgemini SE, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp., DXC Technology Co., HCL Technologies Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Infosys Ltd., Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. and Wipro Ltd. market participants.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The growing adoption of mobile testing is particularly driving the growth of the software testing services market, although factors such as the availability of open source and free testing tools may hamper the growth of the market.
- How big is the North American market?
42% of market growth will come from North America during the forecast period.
Related Information Technology Reports include:
Game Development Software Market by Component Placement and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 –Download a free sample report now.
Cybersecurity market in North America by deployment and geography – Forecast and analysis 2021-2025 –Download a free sample report now.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
See a market overview before you buy
With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Software Testing Services Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s customized research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Download a free sample report in minutes!
Software Testing Services Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The Software Testing Services market is segmented as follows:
- Application test
- Product testing
- Final user
- Telecoms and media
- North America
- South America
Software Testing Services Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. the software testing services market report covers the following areas:
- Software Testing Services Market Size
- Software Testing Services Market Trends
- Industry analysis of the Software Testing Services Market
This study identifies the availability of cloud-based software testing services as one of the major reasons for the growth of the software testing services market in the coming years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Access Technavio’s subscription platform for a 14-day free trial before purchasing the full report
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Software Testing Services Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the Software Testing Services market growth over the next five years
- Estimated Software Testing Services Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the software testing services market through North America, Europe, APAC and South America
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Supplier Information
- Complete details on factors that will challenge the growth of Software Testing Services Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2021
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020-2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Application Testing – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Product Testing – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- BFSI Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Telecom & Media – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Manufacturing – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Retail – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume Engine – Demand Driven Growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Accenture Plc
- Atos SE
- Capgemini SE
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- DXC Technology Co.
- HCL Technologies Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Infosys Ltd.
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
- Wipro SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]