DUBLIN, December 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Growth Opportunities for Electronic Test and Measurement Software” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electronic T&M market is estimated to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 4.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Some of the key market trends prevailing in the electronic T&M market include:
- The communications and defense sectors offer growth opportunities for software testing solutions focused on big data analytics.
- The need for software testing solutions is gaining momentum in research and development applications for faster verification analysis.
- China recovered faster than other countries in the world, resulting in higher growth in the APAC region.
- The GP test software segment is expected to continue dominating the market with 88.8% of the total market share in 2020.
- General purpose USB based instruments are great for quick verification and analysis with the plug-and-play option. For example, faster analysis is offered with the latest USB 3.0 which provides data rates of up to 280 megabits per second.
- The global electronic T&M market generated $2,300 million in 2020, with a base year growth rate of (4.0%). The market is expected to grow once the impact of COVID-19 subsides in 2021 and beyond.
- In-depth analysis with sizing of the product segment market, which are General Purpose (GP) Testing Software (Oscilloscopes, Digital Multimeters, Signal Generators, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Power Meters, Logic Analyzers, Electronic Meters, Testers single-box, bit error rate testers (BERT), protocol analyzers) and data acquisition (DAQ) software (PCI, PXI, USB, Ethernet, VXI, proprietary standard DAQ equipment).
- Regional perspective of demand structure in various advanced and emerging markets viz. North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacificand Rest of the world.
- Analysis of end users from Semiconductor, Automotive & Transportation (A&T), Aerospace/Defense (A&D), Education, Electronics, Life Science, energy and others (process manufacturing, chemicals and materials, food and beverages).
- The segment market growth is forecasted and an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation including vendor market shares is included.
The objective of this study is to identify the major trends prevailing in the market in the benchmark year 2020 and the factors driving and restraining the growth of the market. It also discusses product areas supporting growth for the forecast period 2021 to 2027. With 2020 as the base year, the research provides market size estimates and future growth prospects through 2027. At this end, a specific methodology that includes discussion with senior management of electronic T&M manufacturers, supported by secondary research, is followed.
Main issues addressed
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow and at what rate?
- What is the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the electronic test and measurement market?
- How does demand vary by product and will it be constant for the next 7 years?
- Which end-user sector will generate the greatest demand for electronic test equipment?
- Does the software offered today meet customer needs or is further development required?
Main topics covered:
1. Strategic imperatives
2. Growth Opportunities Analysis – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Scope of Electronic T&M Software Industry Analysis
- Electronic T&M Software Industry Segmentation
- Key Growth Indicators For Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Distribution Channels for the Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Growth Drivers for the Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Growth Drivers Analysis for Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Growth Constraints for Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Analysis of Growth Constraints for Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Forecast Assumptions – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue in Percentage by Product Type – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast Percentage by Product Type – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast by Product Type – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast by Sub-Product – GP Test Software
- Revenue Forecast by Region – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast by Industry Vertical – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast Analysis – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Region – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Forecast Analysis by Industry Vertical – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Competitive Environment – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Share – Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Revenue Share Analysis – Electronic T&M Software Industry
3. Growth Opportunity Analysis – General Purpose Testing Software
- Key Growth Indicators for GP Testing Software
- Revenue Forecast – GP Testing Software
- Revenue Forecast by Sub-Product – GP Test Software
- Revenue Forecast Analysis – GP Testing Software
4. Growth Opportunities Analysis – Data Acquisition Software
- Key Growth Indicators for DAQ Software
- Revenue Forecast – DAQ Software
- Revenue Forecast Analysis – DAQ Software
5. Growth Opportunity Universe- Electronic T&M Software Industry
- Growth Opportunity 1: Open Architecture Software Solutions for Embedded Testing, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2: Effective Software Testing Solutions to Scale 5G Deployments
- Growth Opportunity 3: Partner with system integrators to offer custom and integrated hardware and software test solutions, 2020
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ffr6qy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets