Top Companies Seek Motivated Candidates For Cybersecurity Jobs Across India
Cybersecurity is thriving in the Indian domestic market due to the constant advancement of advanced technologies and the development of globalization. Students and professionals prefer cybersecurity careers in India to traditional engineering jobs. Many cybersecurity companies and start-ups hire employees with the highest paying cybersecurity careers. Cybersecurity companies in India are poised to offer some of the highest paying cybersecurity careers to pursue in the near future. This article lists the best cybersecurity jobs in India to apply for in January 2022.
Information security engineer
- You will analyze the vulnerabilities reported to Android
- You will perform security audits, vulnerability scans, design reviews and security code reviews on Android
- You will also work with software engineers to improve security posture
- You will be responsible for both security analysis (e.g. vulnerability analysis and design / implementation reviews) and security engineering
- You will help define the scope of engineering, including the development of vulnerability detection tools, manual code and / or application audits, internal tool development or engineering work on improvements and platform security mitigations.
Security Engineer, Google Cloud
- Research new detection techniques to prevent / mitigate activities such as outbound security attacks, botnets, DDoS attacks, and other malicious behavior that violates the Google Cloud Platform Terms of Service
- Identify risks and respond to large-scale abuse events
- Write detection rules to identify malicious activity in the logs
- Analyze various logs, packets and more and fine-tune detection capabilities for accuracy and recall
- Create, develop, and manage tools to collect and process abuse reports and threat intelligence data.
10 years of experience in one or more of the following technical areas: cloud security research, network security, intrusion detection systems or threat intelligence.
Coding experience in Python or Go.
- Experience analyzing a variety of large data sets for security issue hunting
- Understanding of networking and major Internet protocols (ie TCP / IP, HTTP, SSL).
Google Cloud Security Services Security Architect
Accenture in India
- Review the current configuration of GCP SecOps for customers and provide recommendations for improvement
- Lead the GCP SecOps architecture for customer cloud implementation
- Implement improvement opportunities in the SecOps cloud for the customer
- Design standards and guidelines for configuring Cloud SecOps
- Integrate the client team on new standards f Collaborate with the client team to implement improvements to SecOps.
- Hands-on technical experience with Google Cloud Platform in security implementation and operations
- Experience with identity / access management, network security, data protection
- Experience in infrastructure automation, secure software development, application security and penetration testing
- Familiarity with security topics such as SSL, SSO, SAML, AD and IAM,
- Familiarity with security at all levels such as physical, data at rest, data in transit, networks, firewalls, public key infrastructure
Cloud security engineer (Azure / AWS / GCP.)
Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
- Design and develop cloud platform specific security policies, standards and procedures for the management and configuration of management groups and accounts / subscriptions (e.g. Azure Policy, Azure Security Center, AWS Config)
- Identity management and access control, firewall management, audit and monitoring, management of security incidents and events, data protection, management of user and administrator accounts, SSO, conditional access controls and management of pass / secrets. Performing cloud orchestration and automation (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI / CD)) in single-tenant and multi-tenant environments using tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef , Salt, etc.
- Design, implement and manage DevSecOps capabilities in cloud offerings using CI / CD and automation tool sets (e.g. Boto 3, Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Functions, Python, JSON)
- Provide internal technical cloud security training to advisory staff as required. Support the team on proposals, white papers, proof of concepts, eminent technical papers and corporate initiatives
- Act as subject matter expert on cloud cyber risk for at least one of the major cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure / Office 365, GCP, Alibaba Cloud, Oracle Cloud).
Tata Consultancy Services India via distance learning
- Design, build, implement and support enterprise class security systems. Plan, research and design robust security architectures for IT projects
- Align security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy
- Design elements of security architecture to mitigate threats as they emerge
- Extensive experience in information security and / or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Strong understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
- Perform regular system tests and ensure continuous monitoring of network security
- Review current system security measures and recommend and implement improvements. Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Development of project timelines for ongoing system upgrades
- Ensure that all staff have access to the IT system limited by needs and role
- Establish disaster recovery procedures and conduct security breach drills.
Head of cybersecurity operations
Razorpay Bangalore, Karnataka
- Lead and manage the Security Operations Center
- Primarily responsible for monitoring, managing and responding to security events
- Ensure the identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring of incidents
- Monitor indicators of compromise related to advanced and targeted attackers
- Provide recommendations based on best practices and experience to develop processes that will improve the efficiency needed to fulfill security responsibilities
- Identify threats and manage Razorpay threat profile
- Ensure compliance with SLAs, process adherence and process improvisation to achieve operational objectives
- Review and develop processes to strengthen the current framework for security operations, review policies, and highlight SLA management challenges
- Perform threat management, threat modeling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring
- Responsible for the integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM.
- Engineering degree in computer science or a related field. A Master is a plus
- More than 10 years of experience in information security
- Knowledge of AWS security tools is a MUST
- Experience in setting up SOC an asset
- Mastery of incident management and response
- Experience in security management and SIEM
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk management, incident management, etc.
- Experience in threat management.
- Work closely with and as part of full-stack development teams
- Drive bespoke SDL practice in specific engineering-
- Participate in threat modeling and attack surface specific to application, platform and domain
- Analysis / reduction
- Work with all Scrum teams for a security driven design
- Security Solutions Engineer for cloud and integrated products, and planning and implementation of risk mitigation security solutions
- Maintain a backlog of security-related tools that will improve the maintainability and security of our code and the pace of development
- Work with the Cloud IaaS components needed to meet cybersecurity deployment needs, as well as approved cybersecurity specific solutions in the cloud environment to support initiatives
- Implement security control across the entire technology stack to meet security and compliance requirements for IaaS, Paas, and SaaS.
Good knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS
Exposure to the development environment
Good analytical and logical skills
Prior exposure to programming languages ââlike python is a plus. Wanting to learn is a minimum
Exposure / willingness to be exposed to full-stack development.
Share this article
About the Author
More info about the author